We have adjusted our cancellation conditions so that you can plan your holiday without any worries even in these special times.
You can cancel your booking free of charge up to 7 days before arrival for one of the following reasons
- South Tyrol is classified as a high risk area
- Your home town is classified as a high risk area
- Closures of Italy’s border or the border of your home country
- State quarantine order for return travellers from South Tyrol
In the cases mentioned above, you can cancel your booking free of charge. The deposit will be credited to you for a future stay. We thank you for your trust!
In all other cases, the following cancellation conditions apply
- No charge is made for cancellations up to 30 days prior to arrival.
- From 29 to 21 days prior to arrival we retain the deposit.
- From 20 days prior to arrival we request 80% of the total cost of the booked stay.
- For cancellations on arrival day, late arrival, early departure or no-show we charge 100% of the day rate according to reservation order.
TRAVEL CANCELLATION INSURANCE
With the travel cancellation insurance from HanseMerkur your trip is optimally covered.
You can conveniently take out the insurance online here: To the HanseMerkur insurance
Important information about the insurance:
Something unforeseen can always happen between booking and departure! Illness, accident, death, damage to property or the inability to drive the vehicle intended for the trip. If the booked vacation cannot be started, the insured arrangement price is replaced. And that without any deductible!
Trip interruption and additional costs for home or onward travel
If the trip has to be interrupted prematurely, the unused travel services will be reimbursed; depending on the time of departure, the full, but in any case the pro-rata arrangement price. If additional costs are incurred for the journey home or onward, these will also be covered.
Delay in arrival
It is necessary to postpone the journey or the arrival at the accommodation is delayed because you suffer a traffic accident or breakdown with your private vehicle on the direct way to the accommodation, or the journey is interrupted due to a roadblock.
IMPORTANT: Insurance cover Covid-19
The insurance cover in case of a Covid infection is already included in the basic package.
In order to be protected also in case of an obligatory quarantine WITHOUT infection, the additional package "Coronavirus insurance cover" must be booked in addition (appears as soon as you have selected the basic package). If, for example, your child has to be quarantined due to a positive case at school and you cannot take the vacation for this reason, the "Coronavirus insurance cover" takes effect.
- Up to 6 people traveling together are insured.
- The amount of the premium depends on the amount of the arrangement price.
- Any insurance policy that includes travel cancellation insurance must be concluded within three working days (Monday – Saturday) of booking the trip. If the insurance is concluded later, the insurance cover shall include only events that occur from the 10th day after conclusion of the insurance.
- Risk persons: Close relatives up to the 3rd degree of relationship (aunt, uncle, nephew, niece); in addition, one (unrelated) person may be named.
Detailed information about the insurance coverage can be found at the link above.