We have adjusted our cancellation conditions so that you can plan your holiday without any worries even in these special times.
You can cancel your booking free of charge up to 7 days before arrival for one of the following reasons
- South Tyrol is classified as a high risk area
- Your home town is classified as a high risk area
- Closures of Italy’s border or the border of your home country
- State quarantine order for return travellers from South Tyrol
In the cases mentioned above, you can cancel your booking free of charge. The deposit will be credited to you for a future stay. We thank you for your trust!
In all other cases, the following cancellation conditions apply
- No charge is made for cancellations up to 30 days prior to arrival.
- From 29 to 21 days prior to arrival we retain the deposit.
- From 20 days prior to arrival we request 80% of the total cost of the booked stay.
- For cancellations on arrival day, late arrival, early departure or no-show we charge 100% of the day rate according to reservation order.
Anything can happen between booking and leaving to enjoy your holiday. For specific cases, we offer a cancellation insurance at a cost of € 50 per room for stays from 1 to 3 nights, and at a cost of € 100 per room for stays of more than 3 nights, to be paid to our account along with your deposit. The amount for the cancellation insurance is not refundable. This cancellation insurance does not protect you in case of travel interruption.
This travel cancellation insurance protects you from paying potential cancellation fees in the event of health reasons with a medical certificate, a Covid-19 infection, an officially ordered quarantine, or a death of a family member.
Please note that the cancellation insurance is only valid after the payment has been made.