Our cancellation policy
We have adjusted our cancellation conditions so that you can plan your holiday without any worries even in these special times.
For existing bookings and all bookings for the period May and June 2021: Free cancellation up to 2 days before arrival for one of the following reasons
For new bookings for a period from July 1, 2021: Free cancellation up to 7 days before arrival for one of the following reasons
- South Tyrol is classified as a risk area
- Your home town is classified as a risk area
- Closures of Italy’s border or the border of your home country
- State quarantine order for return travellers from South Tyrol
- You yourself are Covid-19 positive ore you are in quarantine
In the cases mentioned above, you can cancel your booking free of charge. The deposit will be credited to you for a future stay. We thank you for your trust!
In all other cases, the following cancellation conditions apply
- No charge is made for cancellations up to 30 days prior to arrival.
- From 29 to 21 days prior to arrival we retain the deposit.
- From 20 days prior to arrival we request 80% of the total cost of the booked stay.
- For cancellations on arrival day, late arrival, early departure or no-show we charge 100% of the day rate according to reservation order.
Anything can happen between booking and leaving to enjoy your holiday. For specific cases, we offer a cancellation insurance at a cost of 50,00 € per room for stays from 1 to 3 nights, and at a cost of 100,00 € per room for stays of more than 3 nights, to be paid to our account along with your deposit. The amount for the cancellation insurance is not refundable. This cancellation insurance does not protect you in case of travel interruption.
This travel cancellation insurance protects you from paying potential cancellation fees in the event of health reasons with a medical certificate or a death of a family member.
Please note that the cancellation insurance is only valid after the payment has been made.
Frequently asked questions
- Are pets allowed?
Yes, pets are allowed. We charge 10€/day for your pet without food. Dog blanket and bowl are available in the apartment, as well as a supply corner and treats. Dogs are not allowed to enter the following areas: breakfast room and the SPA area. But a true dog paradise begins in front of the house. A lot of exercise in the greenery and walking paths ensure a good mood.
- Is it possible to drink the water from the tap in the room?
Yes, you can drink the water from the tap without hesitation. It comes from a pure spring in the Pflerscher mountains.
- Where can I book spa treatments?
Spa treatments can be booked at the spa reception or at reception in the lobby.
- Can you do your laundry in the house?
We have a laundry room with household machines where you can wash your own clothes. PRo wash or dryer will be charged 3 €, the coins are available at the reception.
- Is there a covered car park/garage?
Yes, you can park your car for free in our underground car park.
- Is wi-fi available?
Yes, our W-Lan is at your disposal free of charge.
- When do I have to check out by?
We ask you to leave the apartment on the day of departure by 11.00 am at the latest.
- Which payment options are available?
Hotel bill may be settled in cash (EUR, max. euro 1.999,99) or by credit card (Visa, Mastercard).